Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The many uses of vinegar

I had no idea how great vinegar is! My sister-in-law got me this great book that has many different uses around the house for vinegar.




I have used it to make salad dressings, disinfect my washer, make my own cleaning products, and the latest..... used on a burn! Laidy was over at her aunt's house and wound up with a burn on her poor little hand. I looked up home remedies for burns and one of them was vinegar. So I put some on a band-aid and put that on her hand and a sock over that and left it for the night. I was actually VERY surprised that it survived the night but her burn doesn't look bad at all. Last night it looked like it hurt and would probably blister and today it just looks almost like a bruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment