Thursday, April 1, 2010

A cool symbol


Christmas is a wonderful holiday! It's a time with tons of cookies, good food, good company, and everything is beautiful. MUCH more importantly, it is the day we celebrate my Savior's birth. For some reason we also have a Christmas tree in the mix. I'm not sure where that came from... But my brother-in-laws family always saves their Christmas tree until easter and turns it into a cross. I thought that was a really cool idea and we did that this year. So today me and the kids headed outside with a saw and cut up our Christmas tree and made this. Tomorrow will be a day to remember to horrible death that Jesus had to die so that I could be forgiven. My family will have a symbol to remember it this year. Can't wait for easter when we can celebrate the fact that He didn't stay dead. I love hearing Caelan's little voice getting so excited when we turn the page in his bible. "He's alive mom!" So beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment